1. Did you know?
    Remember to secure your account using the Master Key! http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?14867

User Tag List

SMOKE WEED <3
    Level completed: 30%,
    Points required for next Level: 70
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Character
    JepoyDizon
    Guild
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Default :117: Having fun with Master McRoV LOOOL

Here you go cry babies hahaha.I make this video because i recived a news that i might be get bann. I make an a video before but still your not satisfied. now i make this video because im so embarassed with all of ur accusation to me.You want me to post videos?fine here you go.to those who are good in spotting macros and cheat take a look at this, we all know what task manager capable of.its just because you cant defeat another player and have a good combo it does mean he is using cheat? haahaha.before i get this skills of mine i experiment and practice so hard.before season 8, i am just a average player but because of hard practicing i achieve this skills.Are you all not curious why i dont get bann even once?its because i dont hide anything.Even i know some cheats before still i dont use that thing because for me its for the NOOB and WEAK players.To ALL CRY BABIES Like @AngelDBG @DrancerBM @BKmahusay and all other cry weaklings this is for you i hope you could shut up now.Instead of crying why dont u practice and expirement for yourself hahaha.And for my Friend BLKD hahah bro why u need to use that sh*t? you can ask me to teach you LOOOOOOOL. I HOPE YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW AND STOP SAYING IM MACRO USER OR CHEATER BECAUSE IM NOT THANKS JAH BLESS <3

By the way its hard for me to combo simultaneously when i turn on the bandicam because of lag and because McRoV is using skill defense the ref to me is x2</3. i have a poor PC and Net. but still i can combo perfectly hahaha what more if i dont have lags xD.

AND THIS IS MY OTHER VIDEO SHOWING COMBO MANUALLY AND MY 6$ worth of KEYBOARD AND 4$ of MOUSE

Last edited by [}{]yperX; 08-08-2017 at 06:29 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [}{]yperX For This Useful Post:

Thread Information