1. Did you know?
    Remember to vote for us every 12 hours! http://www.insaniamu.com/index.php?MU_Online_Season_6=user_cp&panel=vote_reward
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. InsaniaMu <3

This is my first time to write a blog for this year and for such huge community. The last time I wrote a blog was last July 2013 in a certain site and from that time on I wasn't able to find time to write again. Now that I saw this in our forums, I love to share some things. As I keep on saying, this game made me realize my potentials and I really learned a lot. I was able to experience many things that I won't be able to experience if I was just a normal internet user. I don't know if this will ...

Updated 03-17-2014 at 12:42 AM by Coffee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [MUstery] First post...

Hello everyone and welcome to MUstery!

I am excited to write the first post of this blog, which I hope will be a wonderful way for all of us to relax at the end of the day, learn something new or just to have fun.

This first post will be more informative, because I would like say few words about the blog at all. In this blog I am going to post about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me. I created the blog because sometime

Updated 08-25-2014 at 04:34 AM by UpstreaM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Biweekly Screenshot Event #1

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    Biweekly Screenshot Event

1. Event will run biweekly, meaning every two weeks.
    2. There will be five winners.
    3. You are required to post your Ingame Name in your posts.
    4. There is a limit of three screenshots per contestant. You're free to edit your post to replace existing ones, but the max is still three.

Right, that is all for the rules!

Be creative, surprise us!

This event will be held biweekly, so you have plenty of time
    Categories
    Uncategorized