PDA

View Full Version : Best Socket Discussion

iSCREW
05-30-2012, 02:06 PM
In order to avoid daily spamming of the following topic, users shall refer to this thread from now on, where you can either discuss, share or request for ideas when it comes to adding socket to your items.

Now keep in mind that; this thread holds by no means facts but only opinions based on personal experience. Therefore flaming, quoting users with the intent of anoying will not be tolerated.

In order ask or advice you must follow this format:

Request (to ask)/ Advise (to recommend)
Character Class:
Set/ Weapon & Options: (if needed)
Socket Type: (defense/damage/multirole)

Also, whenever you agree or disagree you must state why. To reply to a request you must simply quote the user.

Mortus
05-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I never seen a thread like this before in other forums, All I can say is, there's nothing wrong in trying these, I myself made some test and spent lots of seeds (buying) i even pay with uber = Seed Spheres just to complete my test. By the way I always see GOODFINGER:) with my 4 characters...

Arch4ngeL
05-30-2012, 05:38 PM
How come the post of KIM was removed, he was whinning over whyette.. I am disappointed with KIM. Be carefull of accusing and picking on other people.

I've tried whyette's suggestion and they're all good, i dint get any flinch. This sockets are good suggestion, timely and relevant. You can use it as a reference. And I also don't see anything wrong with this. I am glad to this guy that he shares what he knows more than any other people here without any hesitations.

Anyway, I am glad i wont waste any seed sphere sockets in mounting and buying since they are expensive.

Nephthys
06-02-2012, 11:51 PM
im not a fan of season 4 sets but i just want to ask this,

Is that mixing of seeds is effective? i mean this

Set options:
DD HP - REF TYPE
1. Helm- REF/SPI/Maxlife
2. Armor- REF/BRI/DR
3. Pants- REF/BRI/DR
4. Gloves- REF/SPI/Maxlife
5. Boots- REF/SPI/Maxlife
6.Shield- REF/BRI/Maxlife

there is a mix of BRI and SPI + max life? because traditionally they use either 5ref and 5red +5SPI or 5MAX LIFE?

iSCREW
06-03-2012, 02:29 AM
im not a fan of season 4 sets but i just want to ask this,

Is that mixing of seeds is effective? i mean this

there is a mix of BRI and SPI + max life? because traditionally they use either 5ref and 5red +5SPI or 5MAX LIFE?

Yeah.. It's like this: If the Set has 2 OPT DD+HP and you wanted to have a REF type on your socket, thats the best socket u can mount to have a balance of everything since the set is only 2 opt. so its mix.

BlackMareD
06-05-2012, 09:45 AM
tell me whats the use of SPI? I don't think its better than block rate.

which do you prefer for full water seed option

Concept one TITAN SET +F.O+SOCKETS (Damage Ref%+Damage Reduction%+Shield Protection Increase%)
Concept two TITAN SET+F.O+SOCKETS (Damage Ref%+Damage Reduction%+Block Rare Increase %)

in my case I really prefer Concept two...

what's your opinion?

IconKiller
06-05-2012, 10:46 AM
SPI is much effective if you use SHIELD

™Serenade™
06-05-2012, 02:26 PM
tell me whats the use of SPI? I don't think its better than block rate.

which do you prefer for full water seed option

Concept one TITAN SET +F.O+SOCKETS (Damage Ref%+Damage Reduction%+Shield Protection Increase%)
Concept two TITAN SET+F.O+SOCKETS (Damage Ref%+Damage Reduction%+Block Rare Increase %)

in my case I really prefer Concept two...

what's your opinion?

In Season 5 the (Block Rating Increase) is (Defense success rate)
For me SPI (Shield Protection Increase) is better than BRI.

Yeah KiM is right its better to use shield if your Set have SPI SS.
lets say your shield have +100 defense and your 5 parts socketed set have SS3 SPI+15%
75% of 100 is 75 all in all your Shield Defense will become +175.

BlackMareD
06-06-2012, 12:03 AM
In Season 5 the (Block Rating Increase) is (Defense success rate)
For me SPI (Shield Protection Increase) is better than BRI.

Yeah KiM is right its better to use shield if your Set have SPI SS.
lets say your shield have +100 defense and your 5 parts socketed set have SS3 SPI+15%
75% of 100 is 75 all in all your Shield Defense will become +175.

Ohhh? hmmm thanks for that :D because one of my friend before made a multi sockets set that has pure SPI in it... Including its SHIED... at first he didn't show me what is on his set... but after i Pawned him several time he showed me his set.

Azloxx
06-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Do Rage Fighters get to use sockets?

Mortus
06-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Do Rage Fighters get to use sockets?

Nope, they don't have socketed sets even in Episode 3 of Season 6...

Arch4ngeL
06-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I have a BK/BM and my set is: Brave full option 3 edri, 5 dr, 2 spi, 5 dai all lvl 3

is my socket good??? i have been away too long and i have heard that edri doesnt work on armors anymore. and cdri on weapon is bug?

iSCREW
06-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I have a BK/BM and my set is: Brave full option 3 edri, 5 dr, 2 spi, 5 dai all lvl 3

is my socket good??? i have been away too long and i have heard that edri doesnt work on armors anymore. and cdri on weapon is bug?

its good and awesome. just use pair brutal sword :)

Nephthys
06-13-2012, 10:33 PM
its good and awesome. just use pair brutal sword :)

What sword is brutal sword?

iSCREW
06-14-2012, 12:00 AM
What sword is brutal sword?

ohh my bad it was suppose to be bone blade...

Nephthys
06-14-2012, 09:35 PM
i just saw someone using damage reduction 8% at flameberge? is that effective?

iSCREW
06-14-2012, 09:54 PM
i just saw someone using damage reduction 8% at flameberge? is that effective?

Really? That's ammusing! Because as far as I know, weapons can only be mounted with the following seeds: Fire, Ice, Lightening seed sphere only while Sets & Shield can only be mounted with the following seeds: Water, Wind and Earth seed sphere only

iSCREW
06-15-2012, 11:08 PM
UPDATE:

CLASS: BK/BM

Socket builds depends on the user. If ur a comboer, do a defense socket combo,if ur a ref typer ,do ref type. etc

However , i find this quite amusing. Btw if you are a shielder or a pair sord user I recommend the following:

REF TYPE:
if shielder . use 5 ref 3max hp 2 bri 5 spi. This will make u tough to kill and u get good ref dmg u can inflict to ur opponent.

however if u are a pair sword user. Might as well use 5 ref 3max hp 2 spi 5 bri. Bri is important for ur survival so use this and pot fast.

DEF typer :
Shielder. 5 dred 3 max hp 2 bri 5 spi.Boosts your defense and survivability as well.
If pair sword user =5 dred 3max hp 2 spi 5 bri.

Anyways, my opinionated sockets are all the same. It just revolves around bri and spi.

patrickstar
06-20-2012, 07:11 PM
How do you say that SS ref is not recommended for summy? I know that summy has already reflect buff but isn't cool if I'm going to use SS ref, it will give us WTF dmg reflect?

Arch4ngeL
06-25-2012, 11:08 AM
I've tested 3 OPTIONS SET with 3 Sockets compared to a FULL OPTIONS SET with 3 Sockets and the outcome is:

3 Options Set with Socket is more effective. Survivability outweighs the Full Option Set.

Titan Set +15+L+MAX HP+DD+DSR Socket SPI,DRED,BRI with CGS of same option & socket as with the set.

Compared to FO Set with the same socket, it sux. Survivibality wise FAIL. I don't know if somethings wrong or their is a bug with equipping FO Set. Or im thinking that some options on the FO Set contadicts other options on the set. Nonetheless having a 3 Option set is more of having a specific option that will last your survavility of Defense or either your penetration of damage.

Andu
06-26-2012, 04:14 AM
You really don't get it people.

I said it many times and ill say it once again. Doesn't matter what sokets u using, the items are useless, why? the inability of items to have joh. The joh is the most important options in pvp, not sokets, not ancient, without joh you CAN NOT do anything, just... this is it.

Peace.

Nephthys
06-27-2012, 01:05 PM
You really don't get it people.

I said it many times and ill say it once again. Doesn't matter what sokets u using, the items are useless, why? the inability of items to have joh. The joh is the most important options in pvp, not sokets, not ancient, without joh you CAN NOT do anything, just... this is it.

Peace.

yeah2 you can say whatever you want because we are different, we cant really denied that our server settings at PVP is often changing an settings and we can't say for now what is the best for each classes :)

Diamond
07-05-2012, 08:40 AM
1.Maxdamage/lvltype/Speed<<<for TIER2 Hegaton only
2.Maxdamage/lvlype/Speed<<<for TIER2 Hegaton only

Can you tell me what SS LVL 5 for these

brodz
07-06-2012, 04:26 AM
i think SPI is like SD in joh options so as DD and DRed

so:
DD = DR
SD = SPI

just an opinion though :)

Ram
07-11-2012, 03:01 AM
REF type kind of socket set is really interesting. I have tried it and it is indeed strong. But theres a huge disadvantage, very low in defense. Well ofc thats a different story when you can pot really fast.

Also, REF type does NOT work when your enemy using SD set, because they dont get Reflection at all :((

IconKiller
08-12-2012, 04:12 PM
do you have build for muse elf for PVP??? YO only

Mace with Skill Damage Increase. Set and shield DDI 9% and Bow SD Decrement. this what use way back, when my elf winning pvp events :D.

xRampagEx
08-13-2012, 08:46 PM
thanks bro i do this ^_^

Arch4ngeL
10-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Best socket for SB? and also FS? same fo...

iSCREW
10-10-2012, 03:46 PM
do you have build for muse elf for PVP??? YO only

elf cant tank ref low HP unless you know how to use heal while hitting opponent..

elf are like summy large dmg but low HP

elf can take 1 on 1 BK, can absorb dmg too with pottings and buffs heals etc..

for me a full option set with sockets 5 dred 5 max 2 earth 3 SPI

I said SPI dont work without shield but in the case of ME it is still working coz it decreases the chance of your sd breaking. put in mind, ME has GREATER DEF BUFF and SD RECOVERY BUFF.. during cs elf need shield.. so better go for 3 spi

2 earth because hp bonus of set+5 maxlife socket+2 earth = about same hp of bk about 270k of hp in that way your elf can tank..

anyways.. if you can donate go for UE elf with 1sd 1health increase 3 dd like my summ.. can hit hard.. can tank hard.. and of course can fight hard

Best socket for SB? and also FS? same fo...

for titan and brave sets user, ARRANGEMENT OF SOCKET ON WEAPON IS VITAL:
A.Pair of FB/SB 1: edri,skill attack increase, max lvltype, ; 2: max lvl type,max dmg, skill attack increase ) <<these boosts up ur combo dmg cap and gives u a good successful skill attacks

B.Pair of FB/SB 1: Max damge, edri, Attack rating increase; 2: max dmg, max lvl type, ARI) << to lessen miss attacks this helps in counteracting the opponents spi/dsr in set

if you will use pair sword on Hegayton or uber vicious hyon

EDRI
lvltype
SAI

On my Recent Study:

if u want something new for a change
CDRI
CDI
SAI

basically no one use these sockets anymore but these one is good good if u have 898 build and can pot fast..

may disregard cdri nowadays edri is more popular.

but I found out that crit option is good after the last game update regarding the increases weapons damgae.. even pair DB with Critical Damage Increase Yo hurts so much when doing combo. even me wearing s4 set cant stand..

CRIT SOCKETS+SAI combine with 2SD 3DD YO is unstoppable dmg on combo...

eleazar19
10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Hello wheyette..what is your in-game name? :)

BlooDrink
11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Best Socket Of FB I think All CRitical :D

iSCREW
11-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Best Socket Of FB I think All CRitical :D

its 14,49,60 <-- this will maximize your damage output

NikoS
11-21-2012, 07:21 AM
its 14,49,60 <-- this will maximize your damage output

which socket gives "49"? or you mean 40 (Exc damage inc. or skill attack increase) ?

49 = Fire (LvL Type)Attack/Wizardry increase

iSCREW
11-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Latest Study: Season 6 Episode 3 Best Socket Discussion Starts Here:

Tip 101: EDRI + CDRI doesnt stuck so one will not work, better use the socket combination EDRI - LVLTYPE - SAI this is really good specially when wearing ancient set like hegaton. Speed in socket isn't that necessary because we got 32k of stats to have fast attack already.

I'm using UE Hegaton and my FB SB Sockets now is:

Minimum attack/wizardry increase
Max attack/Wizardry increase
lvltype/Wizardry increase

Its a pure damage and the penetration on YO users is awesome.

*Kai2Kuroba*
11-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Yet how about Sb lvl5 with all fire sockets its work vs sd set like EU or what ever set with sd opt., coz i try it EDRI+LVL TYPE+SKILL ATTACK during battle have more miss2....

Carizzma
11-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Yet how about Sb lvl5 with all fire sockets its work vs sd set like EU or what ever set with sd opt., coz i try it EDRI+LVL TYPE+SKILL ATTACK during battle have more miss2....

might consider also if your opponent is wearing a set with YO pariticularly SD Ratio on Set makes ur attack miss on this Episode. Ref infliction now is too low because they increase the base defense of all classes(MORE DEFENSE=LESS REFLECT). Yo can also notice that if you are wearing set with YO DDi, your damage output is TOO LITTLE, you cant even pawn e.g BK vs BK scenario regardless of how good the socket of your weapons. One thing for sure that I discover is that use by GM EggTart has a very good base damage:

Minimum attack/wizardry increase
Max attack/Wizardry increase
lvltype/Wizardry increase

BlackMareD
11-24-2012, 06:50 PM
keep it up guys... improve you lvl5 sets and weapon :D hehehhe don't lose hope... as what I said before, its all about seed experimentation.

Coffee
11-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Basic;185001']keep it up guys... improve you lvl5 sets and weapon :D hehehhe don't lose hope... as what I said before, its all about seed experimentation.

Yeah.. Already came from sir Resi, socketed sets and items are fine and working still.

eleazar19
11-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi guys, don't know about this socket combination:

Min Damge
Max damge
LvL type

Didnt work that well with UE hega last time we test with Eggtart.. But then again that was last episode and are you using both swords with the same sockets you mentioned? Is it lvl 5? Your set Hegaton UE?

Keep it Clean..

relax143
11-25-2012, 11:26 AM
how about socket build ofr MG/DM users? regarding that they don't have helm.. im using MG/DM with destroyer with shild but dont have any socket. so i have your opinion on what is the best socket option for my DM? thnx

Coffee
11-25-2012, 11:31 AM
how about socket build ofr MG/DM users? regarding that they don't have helm.. im using MG/DM with destroyer with shild but dont have any socket. so i have your opinion on what is the best socket option for my DM? thnx

Only BKs are in need of Reflect socket so don't bother putting reflect in your socketed set. Put defense sockets : Maxlife, Damage Reduction and SPI. Put the same with your socketed shield.

relax143
11-25-2012, 06:43 PM
thnx for responding but
what maxlife? by percent of fix??

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 07:46 PM
wepon of DW can have socket???...help me

Slithereen
11-25-2012, 08:12 PM
thnx for responding but

Max Life is a Seed Spear Wind Element Type
Try to do Ex-Con said..
:)

wepon of DW can have socket???...help me

The weapon of DW only has a socket is I think Imperial Staff..
just try to put EDRI, CDRI and Max Damage.. on your staff..

Coffee
11-25-2012, 08:24 PM
thnx for responding but

What do you mean by percent of fix? Maxlife is a seed and the complete name is Maxlife Increase. Level 3 = 6% Level 5 = 8%

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Max Life is a Seed Spear Wind Element Type
Try to do Ex-Con said..

The weapon of DW only has a socket is I think Imperial Staff..
just try to put EDRI, CDRI and Max Damage.. on your staff..
thaks man ..DL can have socket???

Coffee
11-25-2012, 08:39 PM
thaks man ..DL can have socket???

Yes. All characters except from RF have socketed items (set, weapons and shield)

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Yes. All characters except from RF have socketed items (set, weapons and shield)

thaks man..but i want ask DL need socket what in wepoin and set

Coffee
11-25-2012, 08:51 PM
thaks man..but i want ask DL need socket what in wepoin and set

The socketed set for DL is called Phaewang Set. You can refer here to know what it looks like :

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?17437-Guide-Current-Sets-in-game-(DL-and-Summoner)

Then the socketed weapon and shield for DL are Absolute Scepter and Crimson Glory Shield.

If you are talking about what socket seeds to put, of course don't bother to put reflect seeds. Build a defense type set. You can put Damage Reduction, Shield Protection Increase and Max Life.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 08:54 PM
The socketed set for DL is called Phaewang Set. You can refer here to know what it looks like :

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?17437-Guide-Current-Sets-in-game-(DL-and-Summoner)

Then the socketed weapon and shield for DL are Absolute Scepter and Crimson Glory Shield.

If you are talking about what socket seeds to put, of course don't bother to put reflect seeds. Build a defense type set. You can put Damage Reduction, Shield Protection Increase and Max Life.
thaks man..DL using agnis+broy or phaewang lv5

Coffee
11-25-2012, 08:57 PM
thaks man..DL using agnis+broy or phaewang lv5

Hmmm... Agnis+broy is good for PK while Phaewang is good for CS because of pure defense. So it's up to you what will you choose. Agnis+broy will give double damage and ignore.

iSCREW
11-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi guys, don't know about this socket combination:

Min Damge
Max damge
LvL type

Didnt work that well with UE hega last time we test with Eggtart.. But then again that was last episode and are you using both swords with the same sockets you mentioned? Is it lvl 5? Your set Hegaton UE?

Keep it Clean..

I do still have that Socket on my SB (Min Damge, Max Dmage, Lvl type) ELE. It's working better now on Episode 3 with my UE paired it with Crit Weapon.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:00 PM
so should DL use agnis + broy right and DK should vic + Hyon or brave lvl 5 bro

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:02 PM
so should DL use agnis + broy right and DK should vic + Hyon or brave lvl 5 bro

Yes. That's the counter part mix sets for DL. Vic+Hyon is good for BK and so is brave/titan level 5.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Yes. That's the counter part mix sets for DL. Vic+Hyon is good for BK and so is brave/titan level 5.

thanks bro .. i want to ask one more question .. Dw should use eVis + anubis or socket lv5 bro

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:11 PM
thanks bro .. i want to ask one more question .. Dw should use eVis + anubis or socket lv5 bro

I prefer Enis+Anubis. But somehow hades set with socket level5 have a good defense too.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:13 PM
I prefer Enis+Anubis. But somehow hades set with socket level5 have a good defense too.

set lv5 is still the best choice for Dw?

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:16 PM
set lv5 is still the best choice for Dw?

Hades set level 5 is good especially when paired with Imp staff and Guardian shield lvl 5. It has good defense and gave at least good damage.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Hades set level 5 is good especially when paired with Imp staff and Guardian shield lvl 5. It has good defense and gave at least good damage.

I understand ... the best for the character is used 2 uber set .. but Dw need a socket lv5 .. is not it..and DK should hold 2 swords or 1 swork for 1 shields bro (socket lvl5)

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:25 PM
I understand ... the best for the character is used 2 uber set .. but Dw need a socket lv5 .. is not it..and DK should hold 2 swords or 1 swork for 1 shields bro (socket lvl5)

You can choose between 2 uber set and level 5 socketed set.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:28 PM
You can choose between 2 uber set and level 5 socketed set.

yeahh.i know..but i want ask is ..DK used set socket lv5 ..can using 2 swork or 1 swork 1 shield...i choice hơ

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:30 PM
yeahh.i know..but i want ask is ..DK used set socket lv5 ..can using 2 swork or 1 swork 1 shield...i choice hơ

DK using socket level 5 can use 2 swords good if both level 5, but you can also use shield so that you will be tougher. 1 sword and 1 shield.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:35 PM
DK using socket level 5 can use 2 swords good if both level 5, but you can also use shield so that you will be tougher. 1 sword and 1 shield.

so 2 is a good choice .. none of which .. depending on the basis of thic every right bro

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:36 PM
so 2 is a good choice .. none of which .. depending on the basis of thic every right bro

Yes 2 swords is good choice because you will have greater damage.

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 09:46 PM
thanks bro ... I understand a lot of things after the conversation with bro ... because I always wanted one of the best choices for my char after uber evil ..... one last questionsame bro showed me how to mosaic for wepoin of DL and DW ... help me

Coffee
11-25-2012, 09:55 PM
thanks bro ... I understand a lot of things after the conversation with bro ... because I always wanted one of the best choices for my char after uber evil ..... one last questionsame bro showed me how to mosaic for wepoin of DL and DW ... help me

You're welcome. What do you mean by mosaic for weapon of DL and DW?

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 10:24 PM
yeah..mean by mosaic for weapon of DL and DW....

Coffee
11-25-2012, 10:30 PM
yeah..mean by mosaic for weapon of DL and DW....

I can't understand what mosaic you are talking about?

vaibuoilon
11-25-2012, 10:35 PM
oh sory.....i want ask is.....stalff of Dw and DL use the lvl5 socket type is best for DL and Dw

Coffee
11-25-2012, 10:39 PM
oh sory.....i want ask is.....stalff of Dw and DL use the lvl5 socket type is best for DL and Dw

^^ It's fine I just can't get it. The staff for DW is Imperial Staff and for DL it is Absolute Scepter. Better put EDRI(Lightning) MAXIMUM Wizardy/Attack (Fire) and Skill attack increase (Ice). But you can put the traditional sockets, EDRI, CDRI and CDI.
You might also try putting EDRI, CDRI and Maximum WIzardy/Attack or Level Type

Coffee
11-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Also refer here for weapon sockets tips :

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?15085-Best-Socket-Discussion&p=184679&viewfull=1#post184679

vaibuoilon
11-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Also refer here for weapon sockets tips :

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?15085-Best-Socket-Discussion&p=184679&viewfull=1#post184679

thaks bro....bro...i max 440 lv master skill ..but it dont activities..help me

iSCREW
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
thaks bro....bro...i max 440 lv master skill ..but it dont activities..help me

Tell me more about this, please.. What do u mean "it dont activities?"

Sir.Mann
11-26-2012, 12:40 PM

CAN I TRY YOUR BK WITH THAT SOC ? COZ FOR ME I STILL PREFER BONUS TYPE SOC

i just wanna see what soc is best you're soc or mine

vaibuoilon
11-26-2012, 02:30 PM

i max 440 skill...max poin..32767 hp..when I use buf Hp in DK, hp remains unchanged ?s 80k

relax143
11-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Only BKs are in need of Reflect socket so don't bother putting reflect in your socketed set. Put defense sockets : Maxlife, Damage Reduction and SPI. Put the same with your socketed shield.

how about putting some 2BRI on the set?? would it be good??

Coffee
11-26-2012, 10:09 PM
i max 440 skill...max poin..32767 hp..when I use buf Hp in DK, hp remains unchanged ?s 80k

You might have put points in Swell Proficiency, which is bug at the moment, please do this :

/clearmlskills "Character Name" without the quotation mark. And put points again, but this time, don't put points in Swell Life Proficiency.

how about putting some 2BRI on the set?? would it be good??

There are no proofs if BRI is functioning or not, but I saw some players having BRI in their set and it's a bit good. You can try it and test if it's gonna work for you. BRI is for increasing the blocking rate of attacks of your enemy.

vaibuoilon
11-27-2012, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=➶EX-CON➴;185526]You might have put points in Swell Proficiency, which is bug at the moment, please do this :

/clearmlskills "Character Name" without the quotation mark. And put points again, but this time, don't put points in Swell Life Proficiency.
Bro...i thaks bro very much...
I met a lot of difficult master problems ... I've set a lot of char to repeat that to .. but the results have not changed .. Thaks bro

Coffee
11-27-2012, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=➶EX-CON➴;185526]You might have put points in Swell Proficiency, which is bug at the moment, please do this :

Bro...i thaks bro very much...
I met a lot of difficult master problems ... I've set a lot of char to repeat that to .. but the results have not changed .. Thaks bro

No problem bro, if you have questions feel free to ask here.

Aenotherus
12-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I want to ask what is the best socket for Duel Master and Grand master character? for socketed set and weapons + shields

iSCREW
12-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi,

I want to ask what is the best socket for Duel Master and Grand master character? for socketed set and weapons + shields

Set & Shield: 5 SPI, 5 RED, 5 MLI
Staff: Edri, Lvl Type, SAI

eyeset
12-04-2012, 10:44 AM
elf cant tank ref low HP unless you know how to use heal while hitting opponent..

elf are like summy large dmg but low HP

elf can take 1 on 1 BK, can absorb dmg too with pottings and buffs heals etc..

for me a full option set with sockets 5 dred 5 max 2 earth 3 SPI

I said SPI dont work without shield but in the case of ME it is still working coz it decreases the chance of your sd breaking. put in mind, ME has GREATER DEF BUFF and SD RECOVERY BUFF.. during cs elf need shield.. so better go for 3 spi

2 earth because hp bonus of set+5 maxlife socket+2 earth = about same hp of bk about 270k of hp in that way your elf can tank..

anyways.. if you can donate go for UE elf with 1sd 1health increase 3 dd like my summ.. can hit hard.. can tank hard.. and of course can fight hard

for titan and brave sets user, ARRANGEMENT OF SOCKET ON WEAPON IS VITAL:
A.Pair of FB/SB 1: edri,skill attack increase, max lvltype, ; 2: max lvl type,max dmg, skill attack increase ) <<these boosts up ur combo dmg cap and gives u a good successful skill attacks

B.Pair of FB/SB 1: Max damge, edri, Attack rating increase; 2: max dmg, max lvl type, ARI) << to lessen miss attacks this helps in counteracting the opponents spi/dsr in set

if you will use pair sword on Hegayton or uber vicious hyon

EDRI
lvltype
SAI

On my Recent Study:

if u want something new for a change
CDRI
CDI
SAI

basically no one use these sockets anymore but these one is good good if u have 898 build and can pot fast..

may disregard cdri nowadays edri is more popular.

but I found out that crit option is good after the last game update regarding the increases weapons damgae.. even pair DB with Critical Damage Increase Yo hurts so much when doing combo. even me wearing s4 set cant stand..

CRIT SOCKETS+SAI combine with 2SD 3DD YO is unstoppable dmg on combo...

Hi, i would like to ask several questions, is there really a need to arrange the sockets or the effect wont be good if not arranged?

What is Crit Sockets is it EDRI14%/CDI+50/SAi60? should it be paired 14/50/60? or you will pair 14/50/60 with another socket,

i would like a suggestion for my Uber Vicious Set FO im using 2sd 3ddi and pair FO flame swords, what would be the best if there is , for my set , to get its highest potential damage, currently i am using ,
1. LVLtyp/Max/Sai and 2. lvltyp/Edri/sai all level 5 socket, or should i go 5fire, and 1 ice, or pair lvltyp/max/sai

thanks

Coffee
12-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi, i would like to ask several questions, is there really a need to arrange the sockets or the effect wont be good if not arranged?

What is Crit Sockets is it EDRI14%/CDI+50/SAi60? should it be paired 14/50/60? or you will pair 14/50/60 with another socket,

i would like a suggestion for my Uber Vicious Set FO im using 2sd 3ddi and pair FO flame swords, what would be the best if there is , for my set , to get its highest potential damage, currently i am using ,
1. LVLtyp/Max/Sai and 2. lvltyp/Edri/sai all level 5 socket, or should i go 5fire, and 1 ice, or pair lvltyp/max/sai

thanks

For the first question, no, arrangement of sockets don't have effects. As they say, critical sockets is EDRI CDRI and SAI 60 or CDI 50. I recommend making different pair of sockets. I mean, if you are using 2 fb, might as well make it different from each other.

Level type, Maximum and SAI are good, you can pair it with Level type, EDRI and SAI/MAX. Also, try to do combo as much as possible. Anyway, it's also good to pair FB and YO sword, guided that, YO sword is bypass.

Rebirth
12-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Best socket for DL abs.
EDRI
CDRI
EDI or
EDRI
MAX
LVL?

Coffee
12-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Best socket for DL abs.
EDRI
CDRI
EDI or
EDRI
MAX
LVL?

I prefer EDRI MAX LEVELTYPE.

Tetsuya
12-21-2012, 04:58 PM
i know a technique on DLs to make its attack rate 73k+ when you look your character attributes
idk if its still working..since I dont use DL anymore ^^

IconKiller
12-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Best socket for DL abs.
EDRI
CDRI
EDI or
EDRI
MAX
LVL?

I prefer CDRI SAI ARI

EDI 40
CDI 50
CDRI 12%

eyeset
12-26-2012, 12:04 PM
what is the best socket for swords. BK with 50-60K damage.? for season6 episode 3 ,level 5 spheres tnx

Coffee
12-26-2012, 12:47 PM

You can also try putting EDRI MAX and LevelType. (Lightning, Fire, Fire) = 14, 50, 60

AJLeKca ©
01-06-2013, 02:26 AM
what socet ned for BOW ??? set sylpid ray or Devine soc set

iSCREW
01-06-2013, 08:06 AM
what socet ned for bow ??? Set sylpid ray or devine soc set

edri, lvl type, sai

™AshOFGod™
01-06-2013, 09:31 AM
what is the best socket for SB/FB lvl5?

Coffee
01-06-2013, 01:11 PM
what is the best socket for SB/FB lvl5?

You can check the following posts:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?15085-Best-Socket-Discussion&p=184115&viewfull=1#post184115

bobits_loslos
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
hello im going to buy a brave set in webshop but i don't what sockets will i use..
please suggest what is the best socket for brave

Nephthys
01-08-2013, 06:28 PM
hello im going to buy a brave set in webshop but i don't what sockets will i use..

Most of BK is now using Max Life, Damage Reduction and Block Rate Increase or Shield Protection Increase

Coffee
01-09-2013, 09:33 PM

You can have different builds,

Maxlife, Reduction, Reflect (Good with pair socket swords, good def, good ref but not that much)
Maxlife, Reduction, Block rate (Ref type with block)
Maxlife, Reflect, SPI (Ref type with a bit defense)
Maxlife, Reduction, SPI (Pure defense)
Maxlife, Reflect, Health Increase (Pure reflect, less defense)

There's no such thing as best socket, it's how you handle the set, but if I were to pick, I still love Maxlife, Reflect, SPI.

Enzo.
01-09-2013, 11:51 PM
+1 Nice Good Suggestion

HARASHIMA
01-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Most of BK is now using Max Life, Damage Reduction and Block Rate Increase or Shield Protection Increase

hellow!
why BLock rate increase? what is this purpose, i thought its for mobs/monsters only

Celle
01-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Nice !

Coffee
01-10-2013, 10:35 PM
hellow!
why BLock rate increase? what is this purpose, i thought its for mobs/monsters only

Hi, block rate increase functions just how its name is given and some says it doesn't affect PVP, some says it works, you can have more information about block rate increase here, just click the link :

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?16943-GUIDE-DSR-and-BRI-What-You-Need-To-Know

Celle
01-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Good

bobits_loslos
01-13-2013, 05:39 PM
now im confused.. what is better set when it comes to pvp?

brave or vicious+hyon?

ralph07
01-13-2013, 07:25 PM
What is better Reflect type[Activate] or Reduction type[Activate] or U.Hyon+U.Vic???

Slithereen
01-13-2013, 07:33 PM
now im confused.. what is better set when it comes to pvp?

brave or vicious+hyon?

It's in your build for skill or in set what is the best for you and what you want for your set.. If you like Vic+Hyon or Socketed set then go for it.. just experiment what is the best and what set your comfort with..

PS: Im using U.HYON only and I can sometimes pawned the level 5 and UE user's..

WHiTNEY
03-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Good sockets will depend to your opponent. all sockets have weakness,

mulong
03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Advise
Character Class: BM
Set/ Weapon & Options: uber evil hegaton / no weapon yet,coz cant decide what socket will i put,,,i want to use pair of sb,,what socket s the best??
Socket Type: damage

tnx,,,

Coffee
03-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Advise
Character Class: BM
Set/ Weapon & Options: uber evil hegaton / no weapon yet,coz cant decide what socket will i put,,,i want to use pair of sb,,what socket s the best??
Socket Type: damage

tnx,,,

You can try using Pair SB or PAIR FB, or One SB and One FB. But I prefer pair FB for UE Hegaton fighting with uber sets, you can use pair SB or One SB and One FB when fighting with socketed sets.

I certainly prefer fire fire lightning:

Maximum Damage Increase (fire)
Level Type (fire)
Excellent Damage Rate Increase (lightning)

But, you can also have:

Skill attack rating increase (ice)

You can also pick the traditional sockets:

Critical Damage Rate Increase (lightning)
Critical Damage Increase (lightning)

You may also want to try pure fire, for pure damage sockets:

Level type (fire)
Attack/Wizardry Increase (fire)

However, you should try to experiment with sockets first, these combinations are just based on experience, but different players have different preferences. Might work for me but might not work for you, so the best thing to do is to try and test them yourself.

Better if you make them all level 5.

mulong
03-06-2013, 11:07 PM
sir,what do you mean by "Level type (fire)" which socket is this??

-=AnonymouS=-
03-06-2013, 11:20 PM
sir,what do you mean by "Level type (fire)" which socket is this??

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4027/79598433.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/79598433.png/)

Coffee
03-06-2013, 11:24 PM
In game, be guided that you will see that level type socket depends on your level, both master level, and master tree level. So, to be able to get Level type Attack/Wizardry +60, you should be level 400 and master level 440.

mulong
03-06-2013, 11:25 PM
how can i know if my master level is already 440???

Coffee
03-06-2013, 11:37 PM
how can i know if my master level is already 440???

Simply press "A" button, it shows your master skill tree and master level. Check here for more info:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?17975-Game-Guide-Mastering-Skill-Tree-(New)

mulong
03-06-2013, 11:43 PM
ok sir thanks a lot,,,,

Silenoz
03-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Could you tell me what level socket is this one? (the second socket)

http://i.imgur.com/9DmmLuh.jpg

Im level 440 ML and 400 Normal Level, and is still +46? is level 4?

Coffee
03-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Calculation:

Level 1 = +20
Level 2 = +19
Level 3 = +18
Level 4 = +17
Level 5 = +14

400 (max character's level) + 440 (max master level) = 840
840 / # (level seed value) = # damage increase
and you will get the results i posted above
(example: 840 / 14 [level 5 seed] = 60)

If you are sure that you are level 400 , and master level 440, then, the socket will be level 3.

840 / 18 = approximately 46

bobits_loslos
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
hello im planning to buy brave set in webshop.. what is the best socket for brave set?

Slithereen
03-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Try to use socket, Reduction, Max Life and SPI with equipping shield or If you want ref type Max Life, Reflection, Health Increase or Auto HP.. while pure defense Reduction, SPI, Block Rating.. only my suggestion,

NewGeneration
03-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Best killer socket for sb or fb pleease , pair :))

Slithereen
03-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Try to experiment your weapon if you use 2 sword then the 1st one is pure fire socket and the other one is 3 element.. just like I've said try to experiment..

NewGeneration
03-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Is that effective :))?

Sir whats the best combination for pure fire?

Slithereen
03-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't really think so if its effective but someone told that its effective..

Attack Minimum
Attack Maximum
Level type

Hideyoshi
03-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Request

Class Type: BM/BK/DK

Set: Brave Set+15 FO (3 empty)

Weapon: Flamberge / Salamander Shield (both 3 empty)

Socket: Defensive

I'm currently learning how to use BK but i have no idea what to put (keep in mind i can only put level 3 seeds ^^) can anyone help me? Thanks!

Coffee
03-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Request

Class Type: BM/BK/DK

Set: Brave Set+15 FO (3 empty)

Weapon: Flamberge / Salamander Shield (both 3 empty)

Socket: Defensive

I'm currently learning how to use BK but i have no idea what to put (keep in mind i can only put level 3 seeds ^^) can anyone help me? Thanks!

Hello, for this one, as I can see, you want defense type of sockets, you can use these following combinations but you can try to experiment because different players, different preferences, also, these sockets would be much great if they will be in level 5.

Combination 1:

*Brave Set*

All parts:
Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%
Damage Reflection 7%

*Flamberge Pair*
Maximum Attack/Wizardry Damage Increase + 35
Excellent Damage Rate Increase + 12%
Level Type (Attack/Wizardry Damage Increase) + 46 (You should be level 400 and master level 440 to attain this)

*1 Flamberge, 1 Shield*

Flamberge Socket options above
Shield:
Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%
Damage Reflection 7%

Combination 2:

*Brave Set*

All parts:
Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%
Shield Protection Increase 15%

*Shield*

Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%

Combination 3: (Unlocked socket)

4 Parts:
Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%

1 Part:
Damage Reduction 6%
Maximum Life Increase 6%
Health Increase + 34

*Flamberge*
Excellent Damage Rate Increase +12%
Skill Attack Rating Increase + 45
Maximum Attack/Wizardry Damage Increase + 35

However, there still lots of combinations, it is better to figure it out your self, and test it as well.

Hideyoshi
03-14-2013, 04:48 PM
^ what would be the benefit of unlocked socket? =o

edit: SPI 15%, what does it actually do?

Coffee
03-14-2013, 10:55 PM
^ what would be the benefit of unlocked socket? =o

edit: SPI 15%, what does it actually do?

For the unlocked socket, you can take a look here to have more information about it:

Unlock Bonus Socket Guide (http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?3598-Guide-Unlocked-Bonus-Socket-Option)

For the SPI, you can check here also:

SPI Guide (http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?16681-SPI-Shield-Protection-Increase-It-s-Real-Effect)

Aomine`Daiki
03-17-2013, 07:06 AM
WHat is the best socket for Imperial Staff? anyone the best socket lvl 5

IconKiller
03-17-2013, 02:54 PM
WHat is the best socket for Imperial Staff? anyone the best socket lvl 5

Excellent Damage Rate Increase 14%

Max Attack/ Wizardy Increase 50

Skill Attack Increase 60

Aomine`Daiki
03-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Excellent Damage Rate Increase 14%

Max Attack/ Wizardy Increase 50

Skill Attack Increase 60

What element is that Wizardy Increase? And what is the best socket for Guardian Shield? Thank you

Coffee
03-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Max Attack/ Wizardy Increase 50 is fire element

You can always check here for more information about seeds, elements, and their corresponding values:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?12064-Guide-Seed-Spear-Item-Shop-for-Season6

HyunAee
03-17-2013, 06:13 PM
WHat is the best socket for elf bow ??

Aomine`Daiki
03-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Max Attack/ Wizardy Increase 50 is fire element

You can always check here for more information about seeds, elements, and their corresponding values:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?12064-Guide-Seed-Spear-Item-Shop-for-Season6

Uhmm How about Frost Barrier? what is the best socket for pvp ?

Coffee
03-18-2013, 12:10 AM
For shields, it's a good thing to put sockets which will increase defense.

Damage Reduction
Maximum Life Increase
Shield Protection Increase or Block Rating Increase or Health Increase

Rezy
03-18-2013, 03:38 AM
what is the best socket for summoner stick?

Aomine`Daiki
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Best socket for 2 FB ? for more High DMG

Coffee
03-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello guys, it is always the best to test sockets yourselves, that way you can measure the damage and lead to outcome that you want.

For Socketed Weapons, you can try putting different combinations. Might as well refer to this post:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?15085-Best-Socket-Discussion&p=209456&viewfull=1#post209456

NewGeneration
03-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Best shield and best socket for a killer dl =))

brodz
03-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Best shield and best socket for a killer dl =))

i suggest REF/maxLIFE/EARTH

AeioU
03-21-2013, 04:54 AM
try 2 use this socket 8,14,30 :) sure its good for GM,DM,LE,ELF.. for BM btter use ref type.. for SUM idk xD coz i never create that char :).. and for FM there is no socket set for FM :P..

=MaxIsHere=
=Sad mood=
Peace No War :)

Aomine`Daiki
03-24-2013, 06:10 AM
Best lvl 5 socket for Paewang/Royal set?

Leslie
03-24-2013, 10:22 AM
what is the best combination of socket for bow of elf ?

roldantata
04-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Need Help About LvL 5 Bk SET with Shield and ??? Weapon:

I have a Titan Set:

All Socket 8 Damage Decrease 9 Damage Reflection 30% Shield Protection Increase..
with Shield CGS 8 Damage Decrease 9 Damage Reflection 30% Shield Protection Increase..

Question 1 : Is this SET+SHIELD COMBINATION good for 1 on 1 PVP??

Question 2 : Whats WEAPON should i wear in 1 on 1 pvp?? MACE or LVL 5 SWORD??

Coffee
04-20-2013, 01:57 AM
Actually, if you are using that kind of sockets, would be better if you will use two socketed swords or 1 socketed and 1 Spear/Mace. However, you can try also putting Max Life in your sockets, would be better defense if Damage Reduction, Max Life and SPI or Damage Reduction, Damage Reflection and SPI , (Although red and ref contradicts each other)

Socketed set + 2 swords would be great option.

Chronus
04-27-2013, 03:29 PM
what socket is better for weapon? 14L 50F 60F or 14L 60F 60I ? Anyone who tried this both? I need some expert opinion

RoyalBM
05-12-2013, 01:00 AM
for uvic+hyon..
what 2 sword combination is the best?..
146060 LIF+145060 LFF??
or any other gud sword combinations there?..
just for survey..LOL..xD

Karsie♥
05-12-2013, 01:24 AM
for uvic+hyon..
what 2 sword combination is the best?..
146060 LIF+145060 LFF??
or any other gud sword combinations there?..
just for survey..LOL..xD

For me if you use Vic+Hyon its better for you to use Pair of LFF 145060 then wear Ring of wizardy for fire sockets :)

Killian
05-12-2013, 10:50 PM
uhhmm... i have 1 sb 125060 LLF what weapon can i pair with it ? o.O?

BurNiNG
05-26-2013, 12:47 PM
helo,i wan ask about my sword with socket critical rate+%,excellent rate+% and lvltype..is that ok?work?

Karsie♥
05-26-2013, 01:12 PM
helo,i wan ask about my sword with socket critical rate+%,excellent rate+% and lvltype..is that ok?work?

All sockets are ok and working it is based on how the owner or the player works on it. Its just how you use your sword :)

Siobhan
05-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Hello!

What is the BEST Socket for Hades Set ? If I will going to upgrade it to level 5 sockets ? and also what is the best socket for Guardian Shield and Imperial Staff ?

BlackMareD
05-26-2013, 05:31 PM
for hades set with socketed shield... the best sockets I can recommend are

"Damage Reducion Lv5"
"Shield Protection Increase Lv5"
"Block Rate Increase Lv5"

BurNiNG
05-26-2013, 07:48 PM
helo,i also wan to noe that..wht use of the socket opt like excellent dmg+40...only add 40dmg...wat use?

edwardyii
05-26-2013, 08:26 PM
nono....when ur excellent damage is appear...ur damage will be higher

Siobhan
05-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Basic®;253799']for hades set with socketed shield... the best sockets I can recommend are

"Damage Reducion Lv5"
"Shield Protection Increase Lv5"
"Block Rate Increase Lv5"

Thank you very much GFX Basic

BKMASTER
05-27-2013, 09:52 AM
What is the best sockets option for DL s4 weapon?

BurNiNG
07-12-2013, 06:10 PM
[hi,i wan ask about ss blocking rate+14% ,is it really work &effective on our set?
or it dun work or got buff?==``

Husby
07-12-2013, 06:56 PM
[hi,i wan ask about ss blocking rate+14% ,is it really work &effective on our set?

Yes, absolutely I am using this socket and its good for your defense.

Thank you.

IconKiller
07-12-2013, 08:11 PM

On paper blocking rate sounds cool. But when it fails to block your dead. Rather use Defense Increase it has consistent effect on your set.

BurNiNG
07-12-2013, 10:14 PM
On paper
blocking rate sounds cool. But when it fails to block your dead. Rather
use Defense Increase it has consistent effect on your set.

ty shen,this is the answer i wish to hear ...ty too for jaden answer.

jybut026
08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
How about best socket for ABS SCEPTER? My set are Royal Set 8830 with CGS 898.

BurNiNG
08-07-2013, 05:20 PM
hello,i wnt ask something too,...titan9148 (ref,blocking,red) is that a good opt set..? Any pro tell me the truth.

Husby
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Hi there Insomia,

Yes that socket is good but not the best.
Since it is titan therefore its a Blade Knight its with your combo.

Thank you.

BurNiNG
08-08-2013, 08:19 AM
wht do u mean,then wht is the best socket opt for bm? 898 maxhp,ref,red?

NeonLantis
08-08-2013, 05:09 PM
wht do u mean,then wht is the best socket opt for bm? 898 maxhp,ref,red?

Doesn't have to be all 898. You can remove some reduction and add health increase ground so that you'll get higher reflect

And it also lets you unlock the bonus socket for socketed items.

Husby
08-08-2013, 07:08 PM
But still there is no best socket. You can just create or experiment more new socket combination to get a Good or be the Best socket for you :)

But for me like GM Neon said If Titan/Brave set 898 change the 1 socket of 2 parts of the set to Health Increase+38 so it will be unlock socket and more good.

Thank you.

-OFFSPRING-
08-08-2013, 08:58 PM
hello,i wnt ask something too,...titan9148 (ref,blocking,red) is that a good opt set..? Any pro tell me the truth.

NO! REDUCT 8% REF 9% SPI 30% much better xD

-[MAD-.-MAN]-
08-09-2013, 02:31 AM
no one will reveal the good socket because they are spending lots of credits in socket experiment before they got the good one.

Achmed1710
08-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi. I want to ask about best socket for Brave set and Sword Bracker.

And can some1 explain to me what's that whole 8930(for example) means ? Cus I'm new with this ;)

BurNiNG
08-23-2013, 06:31 PM
wht is the socket opt for pure dmg?

Husby
08-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi. I want to ask about best socket for Brave set and Sword Bracker
And can some1 explain to me what's that whole 8930(for example) means ? Cus I'm new with this ;)

Hi there Achmed1710,

If the sockets are 8930 it can be only putted in set and shield and no other.
8930 can be (8Reduction-9Reflection-30Shield Protection) and can also be (8Maximum Life-9Reflection-30Shield Protection)

Thank you.

wht is the socket opt for pure dmg?

Hi there 659,

I think pure damage are 146060(Lightning-Fire-Ice) and also 145060(Lightning-Fire-Fire)

Thank you.

Achmed1710
08-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi there Achmed1710,

If the sockets are 8930 it can be only putted in set and shield and no other.
8930 can be (8Reduction-9Reflection-30Shield Protection) and can also be (8Maximum Life-9Reflection-30Shield Protection)

Thank you.

[/COLOR]

But where I can find what all these numbers means excactly ?

Husby
08-23-2013, 08:50 PM

You can get seed sphere levels 1-2-3 in game with just mounting but seed sphere levels 4 and 5 can be get only in webshop by upgrading.

Thank you.

Heartless
08-24-2013, 07:43 AM

you will find it here:

http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?2-Game-Guide-MU-Online-Socket-System

you may also want to check the guides section to read more on how the game works;

http://forum.insaniamu.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Guides

admin also updates the game from time to time;

http://forum.insaniamu.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Latest-News-amp-Information

lastly, you can also use the " search" function which can be found on the upper left corner of this page.

goodluck in game :)

krazzycrack
08-27-2013, 01:21 AM
whats the best socket for sbn cgs? 146060=excellent damage rate + skill attack increase + ?.. plz what element is that.. thank you..
and one thing uber acc for uehegaton.. whats the best?

Slithereen
08-27-2013, 10:16 AM
whats the best socket for sbn cgs? 146060=excellent damage rate + skill attack increase + ?.. plz what element is that.. thank you..
and one thing uber acc for uehegaton.. whats the best?

For SB
14% Lightning = Excellent Damage Rate
60 Ice = Skill Attacking Rate
60 Fire = Level type
For CGS
8% Water = Damage Reduction
8% Wind = Maximum Life increase
30% Water = Shield Protection increase OR
14% Water = Blocking Rate

I suggest to used Wind Accessories if you like to combo as a wind User type.

Killian
09-07-2013, 05:01 AM
hello maws,

any socket tips for phantom/destory set of MG ^^

Carizzma
09-07-2013, 08:39 AM
hello maws,

set: 898
weapon: 50 60 60 & 60 14 60

[bk]yvonne
09-07-2013, 02:39 PM
hello maws,

8, 14, 30

eLDemonyo
09-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the info

Killian
09-11-2013, 11:29 AM
yvonne;283699']8, 14, 30

set: 898
weapon: 50 60 60 & 60 14 60

thx :tastey:

dunkin1994
09-11-2013, 11:30 AM
how to build socket for lord emperor
ROYAL +FO
DAMAGE TYPE

Dark-Side
09-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Hey guys, i use Hyon+VIC.
i want to add MOK. what sokets shuold i use with my mok?

★GhermanKiI★
09-12-2013, 02:41 AM

crit 14%
lvltype 60
ice 60

Carizzma
09-12-2013, 03:11 AM
id go on lvl type+60, EDRi+14$, SAI+60 for MOK

[bk]yvonne
09-12-2013, 09:35 AM
fire lvl type 60
fire maximum dmg 50
crit 12

eyeset
12-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi Can i ask what's the diffrence for ATTACK Rating increase socket VS SKILL ATTACK INCREASE, which way are Better,,
im Using UE Hegaton, and planning to have this socket pure Fire on Sword Breaker, and the other is Edri ARI LVL, or much better EDRI EDI LVL combine with pure Fire socket,, any suggestion from you guys

P.S im a comboer , using 5 DDi yellow option on set

kinglove
12-30-2013, 09:19 AM
that's long time , i'm not play game . now i'm have free time and play game again .

what is socket good for royal set and absolute scepter and crimson shield ? ring and pendant and cape ?
can any one tell me name and level socket ?

thanks you.

Husby
12-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Hello there,

For me my best socket are the following,

Royal Set and Crimson Shield
Damage Reduction Increase
Maximum Life Increase
Shield Protection Increase

Absolute Scepter
(Level Type)Attack/Wizardry Increase
Skill Attack Increase
Excellent Damage Rate Increase

And ofcourse all must be level 5 sockets but maybe someone out there may tell you the best. That socket is my suggestion.

Thank you.

♥Yavanna♥
12-30-2013, 09:31 AM
I use %8Max Life Increase / %8Damage Reduction and %30 Shield Protection Increase for Royal and Crimson Glory Shield + 3 Uber Fire Accessories. It gives good defense against both BM and DL.

For Absolute Scepter ; 60 Wizardry Damage Increase / 60 Skill Attack Increase and %14 Excellent Damage Rate Increase is popular. And it gives rather good damage combined with Uber Fire Accessories because of arttribute damage bonuses they give.

Further questions and answers can be found in here : http://forum.insaniamu.com/showthread.php?15085-Best-Socket-Discussion&highlight=socket

Trecon
01-15-2014, 05:30 AM
hello everyone,
i've got a problem. i have a maxed sm on a 32k server with 5 socket opts.
i have a maxed hades set and maxed imperial staff.
both got 5 seed options.
do you guys have any tips for me on how to get the best damage and defense?

DIGS
01-15-2014, 05:46 AM
@Trecon, 8830/81430 w/ shield 8830/81430, u will not die :)

Trecon
01-15-2014, 04:55 PM
@Trecon, 8830/81430 w/ shield 8830/81430, u will not die :)

thank you, but i got one question; with 81430 i think you meen the seeds dam red, def acc inc and shield prot inc?
but like i said i can put 5 seeds on each piece of armor. got any more tips?

Out1aW
04-02-2014, 07:41 PM
the most u can add in this mu are 3 seeds in one part , there is no tips to add more

Dust
06-19-2014, 06:58 PM
i have a question about the socket system..i saw someone selling items like set with edri sockets..and weapons with ref and dred or maxlife sockets..is it a bug?

CLAUDINE
08-15-2014, 07:22 PM
good day everyone. I'm a newbie here. This is the first time that i will play a season 6 of MU.

just want to ask what is the best socket option for swords and yellow options for sets cause im planning to buy the bundle #5 which consists of UE set,pair MOk,3 uber acc,and fo wing.

Class:BK
UE hegaton and Pair moks all FO
IDK what is the socket type never heard of this.

Zaika
08-15-2014, 09:20 PM
I think DDI is the best YO so far, it depends on the player though,
I use 3DDI +2SD because i`m not good at doing combo`s , with this YO i can atleast make combo`s (never duel with someone who has SD dec weap xD)
For sockets e,e Ive noticed that 601460 is in demand, and being used by alot of players.
I dont know much about sockets, and I dont really like BK`s xD soooo , Im sorry if im not much of a help xD

CLAUDINE
08-15-2014, 10:10 PM
I think DDI is the best YO so far, it depends on the player though,
I use 3DDI +2SD because i`m not good at doing combo`s , with this YO i can atleast make combo`s (never duel with someone who has SD dec weap xD)
For sockets e,e Ive noticed that 601460 is in demand, and being used by alot of players.
I dont know much about sockets, and I dont really like BK`s xD soooo , Im sorry if im not much of a help xD

what does 601460 mean?

Zaika
08-16-2014, 12:29 AM
601460 Is the socket, it means skill attack increase +60 (ice) , edr +14% (lightning) , increase wizardry (lvl) + 60 (fire) xD

CLAUDINE
08-16-2014, 12:31 AM
you guys don't like crit socket here?

CLAUDINE
08-16-2014, 12:41 AM
601460 Is the socket, it means skill attack increase +60 (ice) , edr +14% (lightning) , increase wizardry (lvl) + 60 (fire) xD

i think skill attack increase doesn't help as far as I know.

Zaika
08-16-2014, 12:47 AM
^_^ you can make your own socket though, thats why i indicated "For sockets e,e Ive noticed that 601460 is in demand, and being used by alot of players."
It means that is the sockets i usually see , being used by BK`s.

CLAUDINE
08-16-2014, 12:52 AM
^_^ you can make your own socket though, thats why i indicated "For sockets e,e Ive noticed that 601460 is in demand, and being used by alot of players."
It means that is the sockets i usually see , being used by BK`s.

because it's very unusual that you guys don't want the crit socket. But it's just my opinion.

Zaika
08-16-2014, 01:38 AM
Maybe you should give it a try and see for your self? :D
Still sockets varies from player to player :3

CLAUDINE
08-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey guys what consist of 601460 socket for sword? Cause i cant find the fire socket on webshop i can only see the fire increase attack/wizzardly lvl +14(28)
Is this the 60?

Zaika
08-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Yes, that is the 60 :)

CLAUDINE
08-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Okay thanks!

Zaika
08-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Youre welcome ^_^ which bundle did u bought btw? :D enjoy PK-ing xD

CLAUDINE
08-19-2014, 07:46 AM
guys what is the best socket for Shield? im using Hegaton set

Zaika
08-19-2014, 10:08 AM
I dont think shield is necessary for hega set unless you have 2 SD RATIO. But the best sock for shield is 8830 , reduction, life , spi . or 81430 , reduction , block rating inc, spi .

CLAUDINE
08-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I read something here that if you pair sword has the same arrangement of sockets it wont work. is it true?

Zaika
08-19-2014, 10:36 AM
I don`t get it? Can you please re-phrase your question? Thank You

CLAUDINE
08-19-2014, 10:38 AM
My pair sb has this arrangement. FLI both have this arrangement. I read something here that if it is arranged, it will not work. is it true?

Zaika
08-19-2014, 10:43 AM
No. I don`t think so, alot of my friends use same socket, same weapon.

ldkhoi321
09-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi,My SM staff can i add 3 of these sockets
- Lighting (Critical damage rate increase) 12%
- Ice ( skill attack increase ) 60
- Fire ( Att/Wizardry increase ) 35

Is that good ? or have to change, can someone help me ?

WIZngPINAS
09-29-2014, 04:02 AM
i think the best sockets for sm is
- Lighting (excellent damage rate increase) 14%
- Ice ( skill attack increase ) 60
- Fire ( increase attack/ wizardy (*lvl)) +14 (28)

hope i helped you :)